Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectNo. The only thing that matters is whether he is guilty or innocent.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13317930&mesg_id=13469215
13469215, No. The only thing that matters is whether he is guilty or innocent.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Wed Sep-21-22 01:39 PM
You are very focused on the trial but to me the most important thing is whether he is guilty or innocent.

And if we can't figure out if he is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt or innocent, he should be let free.

But that's just talking about the trial. The bigger question is who killed Hae Min Lee?

The reason people are all out there celebrating with him is because they believe he is innocent. All those folks are definitely in the "definitely didn't do it" camp.

Personally, if we all knew he definitely did it, then I could give to shits if he specifically didn't get a fair trial. Yeah I would be concerned about a system that didn't give fair trials and want reform, but him personally, fuck em.

The reason we want a thorough unbiased investigation and a fair trial is because we want to do our best to figure out who did it.

Only caring about the trial seems short sighted and missing the forest for the trees. The ultimate goal is finding out who killed that girl (and doing so in a just manner).

I get that Adnan and his supporters may only care about his involvement in this, but as a spectator, my excitement for this outcome is tempered by the fact he is still a prime suspect.

The only resolution of this that would actually make me feel good about this is actually finding the killer.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"