Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI watched EP 1 & 2
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13317930&mesg_id=13322853
13322853, I watched EP 1 & 2
Posted by jane eyre, Wed Mar-27-19 11:10 AM
Once I got that the documentary was a Rabia influenced informercial and narrative about Adnan and the "evidence against him," I decided to stop watching. It's the "everybody but Adnan is a suspect" show. I even thought there were low key question marks being cast in the direction of Hae's family.

So. Nah. I don't want to watch Rabia get screen time telling us about herself and her life and her feelings and her advocacy and her journey, all thanks to Hae's death.

Still strange to me: Adnan never really tries to hazard a guess or point his finger toward a suspect, even Jay. Why doesn't he say Jay is the murderer? Why not more confronting energy from Adnan about Jay's supposed lies?

Adnan's "I don't knows" and "I don't remembers" are weird to me. It's like they're possible/plausible theories about why he wouldn't know or why he doesn't remember vs. reasons, evidence, and answers about what information he can't provide. And then there's Rabia or Sarah Koenig to chase down the plausible b.s. he's come up with, and they test it out to see if there's something to it.

There's not.

I think the person who killed Hae has been brought to justice: Adnan.