Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject Jussie Smollett Season 2: The Story Continues
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13316160&mesg_id=13316160
13316160, Jussie Smollett Season 2: The Story Continues
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Tue Feb-26-19 03:33 PM
Man that other post was getting big and ended so nicely, seemed like a good place to put a pin in it and start a new chapter of the soap opera at the arrest phase.

Here is what I don't understand. Why are people making such a big deal about what is in the memo line of a check he used? It's not like he would ever put "Faking Maga Attack" in the memo line. Or what if he was, in addition to getting a beat down, he was also planning to train with these guys? I don't see how the memo line is dispositive of anything.

More importantly, even if the Nigerian Brothers (who are actually US born I hear which makes the Nigerian Labeling seem suspect) are changing there tune on what the check is for, I haven't seen them yet say they weren't the ones who attack JS. Did I miss them change that story? Isn't those guys being the attackers the only thing that matters?

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"