Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject Jussie Smollett Season 2: The Story Continues
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13316160
13316160, Jussie Smollett Season 2: The Story Continues
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Tue Feb-26-19 03:33 PM
Man that other post was getting big and ended so nicely, seemed like a good place to put a pin in it and start a new chapter of the soap opera at the arrest phase.

Here is what I don't understand. Why are people making such a big deal about what is in the memo line of a check he used? It's not like he would ever put "Faking Maga Attack" in the memo line. Or what if he was, in addition to getting a beat down, he was also planning to train with these guys? I don't see how the memo line is dispositive of anything.

More importantly, even if the Nigerian Brothers (who are actually US born I hear which makes the Nigerian Labeling seem suspect) are changing there tune on what the check is for, I haven't seen them yet say they weren't the ones who attack JS. Did I miss them change that story? Isn't those guys being the attackers the only thing that matters?

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"
13316165, Stick a fork in this story unless the twins recant their confessions
Posted by legsdiamond, Tue Feb-26-19 03:45 PM
I will say... they confessed in the 47th hour and people have confessed to murders they haven’t committed in 48 hours.

Small part of me still wants to believe off duty cops set him up.
13316242, someday you'll find something you care about more than me
Posted by Rjcc, Tue Feb-26-19 07:43 PM
It's not today, and it won't be tomorrow, but it might be a person, a calling or an inanimate object and it will be better positioned to appreciate all that you bring to the table than I am.

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at