Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI wonder why.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13314750&mesg_id=13385056
13385056, I wonder why.
Posted by navajo joe, Fri May-22-20 11:58 AM
Just like I wonder why none of the people who post in that thread ever have anything to say in this one.

Just like I wonder why I'm supposed to let white folks act like they are outraged about Joe Biden 'being the arbiter of blackness'

I wonder why people like Ari Fleischer are jumping all over this when they didn't have shit to say when Trump said the exact same thing about Jewish Democrats. I wonder why Bidenisaracist is already trending already on Twitter.

Real talk, If you vote for a literal white supremacist who is as we speak actively working to let people of color die of a virus and strip those that live of their right to vote (which he called 'an honor' this week to which not a single one of these very same white people had a damn thing to say) then you might still be black but you're anti-black. Shit, you're WORSE than a cracker.

So I wonder why I'm supposed to clutch my pearls because some white so-called progressives and peanut-head niggas are upset by what Biden said. I mean, shit he's a rapist and a pedophile anyway right?