Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYou are completely off man. Its crazy. This is about Biden mostly
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13314377&mesg_id=13315521
13315521, You are completely off man. Its crazy. This is about Biden mostly
Posted by Stadiq, Fri Feb-22-19 11:19 PM
That isn't even close to the truth.

Why won't you have an honest conversation about Biden, Beto, or Kamala?

Its that simple. You play mr objective with everyone else but those three.

You and I literally went back and forth a few weeks ago AGREEING that we hoped Bernie wouldn't run. We. Were. On. The. Same. Page.

I even talked you down from freaking out about it.

So because I am pointing out that you have different standards for Joe Biden, I'm a Bernie bro now?

Are you for real?

Don't play dumb. I am using Bernie vs Biden to shed light on your hypocrisy and you know it.

I've brought up Bernie so much because I think he is wrong for a lot of the reasons I think Biden is wrong.

And he is the best example to shed light on your hypocrisy regarding biden.

You really can't see that?

If Bernie is too old, so is Biden.

If Bernie would stop us from moving forward from 16 as a party, so would Biden.

You know that's my point. But you jumped to the Bernie Bro thing as an easy out.

And I honestly don't recall anyone calling me a Bernie bro recently. I was called that because I had objections to Clinton.

Again, I have been on record saying I don't want Bernie to run- often in talks with you lol lol.

And I cringed this week because I dread the divisiveness.

Cmon man.

You KNOW my point. You are being a hypocrite on Biden.

Just admit it man. We are all opinionated. We are all capable of being wrong, too. Even you.

Just admit that calling me a Bernie Bro was bullshit deflection, because you just WANT Biden based on YOUR OPINION...not some holier than though objectivity.

Thats it. Thats my point.

>no matter how you try to couch it...it revolves around an
>axis of bernie. you shoehorn him into every convo.
>
>why do i not think age is an issue with biden but i do with
>bernie?
>
>why do i post polls with biden at the top but not mention
>bernie?

Right, why? Why do you have different standards?

>
>why do i ignore kamalas flaws but not bernies?

On this specific point, I went to Tulsi...who you know I hate. So now you are just making shit up. Cmon man.

>
>why do i praise beto for raising money but not bernie?
>
>
>bernie bernie bernie. marsha marsha marsha. lol.

Yeah, that isn't it. Anyone being objective can see that. I am just pointing out your moving goal posts for your favorite.

>
>
>
>when somebody else calls you a bernie bro...i never really saw
>it that way. but i gotta admit...its starting to look that
>way now.
>

Because I disagree with you? Because I think there are issues with Biden/Beto/Kamala that you overlook or refuse to address?

>it makes sense why you would use 'establishment' as a
>pejorative potshot...simply because i support some democratic
>candidates more than bernie. that doesnt make me
>establishment. that just makes me a damn democrat lol.

If I wasn't clear here, I am sorry. My point is that you apply different standards for your preferred candidates, who as a fact, are more establishment candidates.

We agree on a lot, but you have a lot more faith in the party than I do. That isn't new.

That doesn't make me now, or ever, a Bernie Bro.

>
>but you view everything through bernie tinted lenses.
>
>'establishment' to you just means democrats who arent bernie
>or his allies. thats how the definition has been narrowed by
>you (and most of bernies fans)...despite the fact bernie has
>been in congress for 30 years...voting in line with the
>democratic 'establishment'...and rehashing/taking credit for
>policies that have been proposed by 'establishment' democrats
>for years (like conyers and m4a).

Are you okay? Have you forgotten our interactions the last few months? You need to up your multi-vitamins man, your memory is failing you.

Bernie stans have been driving me nuttso. You know this. We have talked about it.

This isn't about Bernie.

Its about you applying different standards to your big 3, under the guise of objectivity.

I just wish you would be more honest, and stop trying to say you are just being objective.

>
>
>you just had other neutral observers on here call you out for
>your slanted perspective. maybe take that as a cue to pull
>back and self-reflect.

I self reflect all the time. I initially popped off like an idiot to you in that AOC thread, and for that I am sorry for real. I took a few well-deserved Ls.

I can have a short fuse and big mouth sometimes...and those things are definitely correlated with my blood alc content lol. No excuse, but I am sorry.

Do you self reflect? Seriously, you really think this back and forth has been all my bad? All me being a Bernie Bro? For real??

Cuz you are dodging a lot my points like a fucking professional politician.

You are also playing dumb like one too. You know I'm not a Bernie bro.

If anything, this is about my loathing for people who think running Joe Biden as Clinton part2 is the path to victory.

And the fact that you have refused MULTIPLE times to sincerely engage me on this point has been extremely disappointing.

Biden can "run on Obama's popularity, can present an option to moderate Republicans" etc...

You refuse to even admit that shit sounds familiar. Or even sincerely acknowledge other points I've made.

"Yeah Stadiq, I admit that does sound like 2016...but I'm still rolling with Joe cuz of x,x, and x"

"Yo homey you are right now that you mention it, the Dems have never elected a try-again in our lives. But I'm still rolling with Joe cuz..."

"Stadiq, you bring up a good point about the media making false equivalencies out of Biden and Trump's missteps...the media is trash. I'm still rolling with him tho, cuz of x..."

Nope. Its deflect and call me a Bernie Bro.

Quality discourse? Not lately.

Why?