Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectNo I'm not
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13314377&mesg_id=13315432
13315432, No I'm not
Posted by Marauder21, Fri Feb-22-19 03:21 PM
>You're implying 'these people' got together and decided in
>fact she was the weakest candidate and they will appear to
>cower at her potential election victory as a clandestine
>activity to sink the democrats chance in 2020...FOH

Nobody's suggesting anyone got together and secretly planned anything. Just that they have absolutely nothing to lose if Trump gets reelected (and might in fact enjoy such a thing,) so maybe the Democratic electorate would be better served listening to someone else.

And why the attempt at scare quotes around "these people?"

Oh, as far as which one of those I disagree with, some of them are literally just saying "she could be a strong candidate," which isn't really much. It's like asking if you disagree with someone saying "I like fries."

But since you asked, I specifically disagree with the Bulwark's tweet (there aren't enough conservatives actually looking for an alternative to Trump to make any kind of an electoral difference,) Morning Joe (the greatest difference in temperament might be Booker or Gillibrand at this point, if anything she sounds more Trumpy the more stuff comes out about how she treats her staff) and Meghan McCain (you aren't a "bad bitch" because you call up your soon-to-be former employee's next employer to try and get them to rescind the offer or tell your staff it's their fault you're not more well known, you're just a petty asshole.)