Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectlike 90% of your criticism of me is that i dont show bernie enough love.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13314377&mesg_id=13314992
13314992, like 90% of your criticism of me is that i dont show bernie enough love.
Posted by Reeq, Thu Feb-21-19 11:25 AM
no matter how you try to couch it...it revolves around an axis of bernie. you shoehorn him into every convo.

why do i not think age is an issue with biden but i do with bernie?

why do i post polls with biden at the top but not mention bernie?

why do i ignore kamalas flaws but not bernies?

why do i praise beto for raising money but not bernie?

bernie bernie bernie. marsha marsha marsha. lol.

when somebody else calls you a bernie bro...i never really saw it that way. but i gotta admit...its starting to look that way now.

it makes sense why you would use 'establishment' as a pejorative potshot...simply because i support some democratic candidates more than bernie. that doesnt make me establishment. that just makes me a damn democrat lol.

but you view everything through bernie tinted lenses.

'establishment' to you just means democrats who arent bernie or his allies. thats how the definition has been narrowed by you (and most of bernies fans)...despite the fact bernie has been in congress for 30 years...voting in line with the democratic 'establishment'...and rehashing/taking credit for policies that have been proposed by 'establishment' democrats for years (like conyers and m4a).

you just had other neutral observers on here call you out for your slanted perspective. maybe take that as a cue to pull back and self-reflect.