Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectAlong this line I don't understand the pickiness of Democratic Voters
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13310490&mesg_id=13322588
13322588, Along this line I don't understand the pickiness of Democratic Voters
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Tue Mar-26-19 02:32 PM
Folks out there like, "oh I can never vote for Kamala Harris because she was a prosecutor 20 years ago" or "I don't like Bernie because of his answer on reparations" meanwhile I am looking around like "Are yall fucking kidding?!?! We are this close to Trump getting 4 more years and folks acting like they can sit this one out if they don't get the exact candidate of their dreams?"

There just seems to be this huge disconnect for me between what is going on inside the house of progressive and Dems in general and the world going up in flames.

To be honest, I am skeptical about leading with the Climate Change Bill.

I feel like the only thing people care about is having a good ass job, a home that is safe and quality and affordable healthcare and education. We could talk only about that and win over everyone.

Once you win over the people with the basic stuff then you can talk about the other stuff.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"