Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSemi-spinoff: Are there any prospective Dems you WON'T vote for
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13310490&mesg_id=13311094
13311094, Semi-spinoff: Are there any prospective Dems you WON'T vote for
Posted by Marauder21, Fri Feb-01-19 01:51 PM
even in the general?

I was thinking about what happens if Joe Biden runs and wins the nomination. I will be PISSED if it's Biden. I want nothing to do with his GOP-friendly, pervy old man "suck it up and get TOUGHER, youths/the billionaires are our friends" attitude and rehashed 90's era policies. If he actually runs, he's going to piss away all of the goodwill he built up during the Obama years in a way that would make Hillary Clinton wince. And if he does come out of a field this crowded, it's going to be on the backs of a lot of sexist and race-baiting campaigning. Fuck off and retire, your job was to convince enough racists to vote for Obama in 2008 to give him a mandate.

BUT, I'd still vote for him, no third party protest bullshit, no "I'm going to write in (person I admire that is not running.)" Unless we get ranked choice voting, it's a shitty thing to do and I judge you for engaging in these shenanigans.