Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectall i know is 5 min of Howard Schultz had me damn near preferring Trump
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13310490&mesg_id=13310655
13310655, all i know is 5 min of Howard Schultz had me damn near preferring Trump
Posted by Mynoriti, Thu Jan-31-19 04:53 AM
from listening to part of his morning Joe interview. It's literally the first time I've ever heard him speak.

Colossally unlikable, up his own ass with nothing to really say except whine about Trump being terrible and Democrats being so far left, and the typical Republican spiel about how we can't afford government handouts (but without using the word handout, because, independent)

Then Mika or Joe asked him some a goofy gotcha question about if he knows how much a box of cheerios cost, which he couldn't answer but went on about growing up in the projects.

Another question about who his favorite republican and democratic presidents were. he gave the stock answers of FDR and Reagan and proceeded to suck off Reagan as guys like him always do, but doesn't actually give any actual reasons for Reagan's greatness other than some rehearsed anecdote about how he always wore his coat in the oval office. Because that's what's important to Americans. Reagan wore a jacket.

Fuck that guy.