Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectits shaping up to be an ugly primary. especially with bernie in the mix.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13309602&mesg_id=13309790
13309790, its shaping up to be an ugly primary. especially with bernie in the mix.
Posted by Reeq, Sun Jan-27-19 08:08 PM
i wish he would have anointed a younger proxy instead of directly dragging some of the divisiveness/baggage from the 2016 primary into the next election.

the republican primary in 2016 was 10x uglier than the current dem primary could ever get (mostly because the bases allow for vastly different degrees of pettiness). clinton/sanders were still attacking each other on real issues. trump/cruz/rubio/bush were attacking each other on dicks/wives/fathers/etc lol.

i just hope dems now have the same political maturity and party discipline that repubs have when it comes to licking their primary wounds and coming home for the general. we tend to get in our feelings more and hold grudges that affect the likelihood of us voting.

either way...im voting for the dem nominee regardless of who it is (tulsi is gonna take some prayer for me to pull that lever lol).