Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti meant with the dna stunt (warren).
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13309602&mesg_id=13309717
13309717, i meant with the dna stunt (warren).
Posted by Reeq, Sat Jan-26-19 11:39 PM
i prolly meant faceplanting instead of nosediving. i dont think shes cratering any more than she did in the aftermath of that episode. i just meant she came out the gate with a self-inflicted gun wound.

and the biden shit...i have no idea what the fuck he is thinking lol. i understand calls for bipartisanship. but i dont understand bipartisan friendship taking precedence over getting a dem elected.

shit we just came off a midterm where several elections involved family members of repub candidates trashing their relative and endorsing the dem. uncle joe better catch up lol.

he is completely misreading the party electorate on that one. thats not gonna play well at all on a stage with a charged up bernie/kamala/liz.

he honestly sounds like a relic from a bygone era in the last few spots ive seen him speak. i think people love the idea of biden (myself included) but would reject the reality of biden once we have something to directly compare him to.