Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI mean you follow this stuff much closer than I do
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13309602&mesg_id=13309709
13309709, I mean you follow this stuff much closer than I do
Posted by Stadiq, Sat Jan-26-19 10:12 PM
But it seems reasonable that one could assume the opposite. There were people who voted for Bernie in the primaries who just didn't like Hilary.

Hell you were one of them. I was even one of them, though the outcome was decided by the time my vote was cast.

I think he loses voters to everyone from Warren to even Kamala. I get they're being attacked, but so is Bernie about to be attacked.

And again, there was a real lack of enthusiasm for Hil among some.

Kidding aside, if Tulsi stays, she definitely pulls away support from him.

And I just don't think this is a Trump situation. In '16, the story was "Trumps is no one's second choice, so when candidates drop, their voters will embrace someone else"...that didn't happen because Trump is the GOP. We just didn't realize it at the time how BAD they were.

I think that argument (that as others drop out, their voters will move to someone other than Bernie) will hold in this primary. Im saying this and I don't even think the party is nearly as centrist as you do lol

If the party is as centrist as you think, you shouldn't be sweating at all man.

I also think the gloves will be off this time, and my guess he performs even worse this time around with women and POC.

I could be wrong, dog. I'm just not worried. Irritated? Yes. But not worried. No about this lol.