Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectyeah i feel you fam. that *should* be a positive overall.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13309602&mesg_id=13309704
13309704, yeah i feel you fam. that *should* be a positive overall.
Posted by Reeq, Sat Jan-26-19 09:29 PM
the danger (imo) is...that even tho the majority of dem voters might not want bernie...he could back into the nomination with a hairline plurality because of a crowded contest where the mainstream non-bernie vote is split.

even tho trump won his primary...it stands to reason that he benefited at least a bit from a large ass field that divided a lot of the voters who would have gone against him.

cruz and kasich teamed up in ohio to combine their voters for kasich...and they actually beat trump in the rust belt state that got the largest margin in during the general.

the dem proportional delegate/vote system alleviates a lot of what im worrying about but not all of it lol.

and i actually think warren could 'steal' more voters away from bernie than tulsi.

it aint time to panic...but when you look at mcgovern/nader/stein/etc...you see the same type of endemic patterns developing without significant course correction.

iono fam...if i see dark clouds approaching...im reaching for an umbrella lol.