Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectIn my office we sing a song of sickness
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13309134
13309134, In my office we sing a song of sickness
Posted by micMajestic, Thu Jan-24-19 05:01 PM
We just sit here and take our turns making nasty ass noises. Cause we sick. But we need all of this money.

13309137, I would hope that y'all are not in this position
Posted by micMajestic, Thu Jan-24-19 05:09 PM
Take a day off.
13309138, i thank the stars and moons and my credit score
Posted by mista k5, Thu Jan-24-19 05:10 PM
i havent really been sick for over a year. even when my office mate has came in for weeks sick i have avoided catching anything.
13309141, I usually don't get sick, but I feel like I earned this one
Posted by micMajestic, Thu Jan-24-19 05:24 PM
>i havent really been sick for over a year. even when my
>office mate has came in for weeks sick i have avoided catching
>anything.

I hate winter coats AND umbrellas. But that doesn't mean I don't need them. I was being childish.
13309144, sounds like me lol
Posted by mista k5, Thu Jan-24-19 05:29 PM
ive worn an actual coat like two days this winter. there were probably 10 other days i should had. good thing our winters are mostly mild.

i will usually wait two weeks after it starts getting cold to start wearing long sleeves or sweaters.
13309159, bruh my coworkers aren't even on my continent
Posted by Rjcc, Thu Jan-24-19 06:53 PM
and we're all sick
www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at
13309163, the source of great debates in our office...
Posted by Trinity444, Thu Jan-24-19 07:15 PM
well, went I did work...

two-folds

“I’m not using my sick days” or “I won’t get paid if I take off”

13309178, Asked my boss if I could conference in...
Posted by Mori, Thu Jan-24-19 08:52 PM
I am congested, hacking and look terrible. Fellow coworkers ask me to wear a mask.

I actually went in early to meet my boss in person to prove that I was not bullshitting about being sick. I said I can present my portion from the phone and email the documents.

She gives me this dumb ass look and says, "We need you there in person". By God's grace, the other two people on the call asked to conference in, and I proceeded to take my ass home and call in.

I hate this obligation to be there in person at the expense of our health and the health of those around us.

I am not sure how my boss will react, but I am just not putting my job before my health.