Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectOur Biggest Mistake Is Not Making Fun Of Them Enough
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13307993
13307993, Our Biggest Mistake Is Not Making Fun Of Them Enough
Posted by Reeq, Fri Jan-18-19 05:47 PM
seriously these people are fucking weirdos.

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1086301380334272512

he is prolly the top young thought leader on the right lol. dude is basically like if the president of the young republican club at your college didnt have term limits.

and wtf is up with that dialup modem ass voice? shall.we.play.a.game? global thermonuclear war ass nigga.

while the press clutches its pearls over young dem congresswomen using profanity...you got young serv media trolls making the case to save and raise baby hitler just to prove how pro-life they are and own the libs lol.

honestly we should be mocking them nonstop in our music, our movies, and our everyday conversation. if you are conservative, youre just flat out lame. make these niggas cultural fanny packs. just nickelback em to death.

13307997, They absorb liberal ridicule
Posted by Lil Rabies, Fri Jan-18-19 06:00 PM
Their anger prevents them from seeing us as people.They are in their(fleeting)moment. It's almost impossible to hurt a fan's feelings when their team won the superbowl last year. No matter what you say, the response is, "but we won". Slowly cracking through the haze of delusion is the ray of "oh shit, we really didn't". That has to simmer a bit, but the revenge will be ice-cold.
13308007, the backlash to the backlash.
Posted by Reeq, Fri Jan-18-19 07:23 PM
the last 'populist' era was followed by 75 years of progressive policy/jurisprudence.

hopefully history repeats itself.
13308037, Hard to envision this but yea - hopefully.
Posted by Brew, Fri Jan-18-19 11:34 PM
>the last 'populist' era was followed by 75 years of
>progressive policy/jurisprudence.
>
>hopefully history repeats itself.
13308001, Complete false premise
Posted by flipnile, Fri Jan-18-19 06:17 PM
Short of a time machine, how would one know that "Baby Hitler" would grow to be Hitler?

And since time machines don't exist, that means that no logical argument can be built off the original premise.

In other words, it's just some bullshit.
13308005, the time machine is the premise fam lol.
Posted by Reeq, Fri Jan-18-19 07:17 PM
'if you could go back in time knowing what you know today...'
13308017, You have a time machine
Posted by Marauder21, Fri Jan-18-19 08:41 PM
Why not just camp outside the Hitler residence and get him the morning of his 18th birthday? There, you just killed Adult Hitler. You can pick literally any time period!
13308038, Hahaha I'm dying.
Posted by Brew, Fri Jan-18-19 11:34 PM
>You can pick literally any time period!
13308008, make fun of the sound of his voice?
Posted by fif, Fri Jan-18-19 07:25 PM
and how fast he talks? you don't address anything he says in the video which is very short and has no context around it.

"flat out lame" "cultural fanny packs"

can't see how more insults will improve politics in this country. but carry on.
13308009, we allow people to be taken seriously who haven't earned it
Posted by Rjcc, Fri Jan-18-19 07:26 PM
shapiro's a dumbass, and he's shown it 100s of times, and yet there are people who freely associate with him without being taken any less seriously themselves.

he's not really a thought leader of anything, just a tomi lahren for people who'd be embarrassed to have a young hot chick on their screen where other people can see her. they don't care who or what he is, they just like having someone make them feel good and he's that person for now.
www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at
13308056, but youtube told me he is SO DOMINANT in debates!
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Sat Jan-19-19 02:36 PM
13308118, Shapiro DESTROYS snowflake SJW
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Jan-20-19 03:46 PM
13308011, I’ve been promoting ridicule as a strategy for at least a decade
Posted by MEAT, Fri Jan-18-19 07:48 PM
Fuck them.
13308018, Ban Debate Club
Posted by Marauder21, Fri Jan-18-19 08:42 PM
It doesn't teach you to actually debate and it produces people like this.
13308022, Dude hella punchable.
Posted by isaaaa, Fri Jan-18-19 08:52 PM

Anti-gentrification, cheap alcohol & trying to look pretty in our twilight posting years (c) Big Reg
http://Tupreme.com
13308036, Yoooo I thought it was autotuned.
Posted by Brew, Fri Jan-18-19 11:33 PM
>and wtf is up with that dialup modem ass voice?
>shall.we.play.a.game? global thermonuclear war ass nigga.
13308046, CPS COULD'VE PREVENTED THE HOLOCAUST
Posted by Amritsar, Sat Jan-19-19 10:43 AM
13308330, ^underrated reply
Posted by Mynoriti, Mon Jan-21-19 04:30 PM
13308051, Why is this kid going through life unpunched?
Posted by Marauder21, Sat Jan-19-19 11:42 AM
https://twitter.com/2020fight/status/1086476619877765120
13308052, Whoa.
Posted by Brew, Sat Jan-19-19 12:30 PM
13308053, other shots of that video in that thread are even worse
Posted by Mynoriti, Sat Jan-19-19 01:59 PM
they're pretty much surrounding him mocking and chanting trumpisms.

much respect to that man, and the small group with him.

shapiro and them will constantly share stories of some poor school kid being harassed for his maga hat(complete with "look i'm not a trump guy" disclaimers), claiming how those things go un/under-reported, and complain how but when anyone with a maga hat does something foolish the biased media can't wait to pounce on it.

maybe the media is biased because there are literally thousands of videos of people with those shitbird hats behaving this this way.

13308058, Smh
Posted by Amritsar, Sat Jan-19-19 02:48 PM
13308063, I was extremely unpopular in my short time at a nearly all white middle school
Posted by MEAT, Sat Jan-19-19 05:28 PM
One event that I’m reminded of today is when these types of kids would come kick folks in the ass while they were peeing so they’d piss on themselves
They tried me once. I saw them coming and turned around and started pissing on them.
They were mad ... but they never tried me again.
13308067, btw in a couple days Fox n them will try to flip this story
Posted by Mynoriti, Sat Jan-19-19 06:53 PM
They'll have to admit these kids were dead wrong, but try and shift focus to how they're just kids and everyone is being too hard on them.

It will be worth remembering how those same people treated the parkland kids
13308076, Fantastic point about the Parkland kids
Posted by Jon, Sat Jan-19-19 09:47 PM
I'm always willing to hear an argument for mercy and being slow to judge too harshly, but the Faux News crowd is the absolute wrong messenger.
13308071, If thats that mob of white kids mocking that NA man,
Posted by Jon, Sat Jan-19-19 08:40 PM
I wanted to cry. Disgusting, heartbreaking, frustrating, infuriating. That one kid with the smug ass fave standing right in the face of that old dignified man...that kid is so clueless and gross, and lucky his nose is still straight. I can only imagine this isnt the first time he's been a little POS to someone. The fact that these kids are Catholic kills me even worse. I seriously hope they all become ashamed of this someday and repent.

God bless that man for standing his ground and keeping his cool and showing them what real manhood and dignity looks like. If curses are real, i can't imagine America getting a pass.
13308073, da elder speaks. he a veteran too. in da video he wipes a tear away yo
Posted by _explain555, Sat Jan-19-19 08:47 PM

them young mfs is satan spawn man

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/426183-native-american-elder-confronted-by-teens-in-maga-hats-speaks

Nathan Phillips, the Omaha elder who was confronted and harassed by teenagers in Make America Great Again hats spoke out Saturday, saying "it was getting ugly."

Phillips, a Vietnam veteran, was singing the American Indian Movement song of unity near Friday's March for Life when was surrounded by the teens who he says were chanting "build that wall, build that wall" as he was playing his drum, according to an Instagram video.

“It was getting ugly, and I was thinking: ‘I’ve got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial,’ ” Phillips told the Washington Post. “I started going that way, and that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse. He just blocked my way and wouldn’t allow me to retreat.”

The video of the confrontation quickly went viral, drawing criticism from Native American communities.

Phillips said he is "still trying to process what happened" after the incident. “I’m feeling a little bit overwhelmed.”

“That energy could be turned into feeding the people, cleaning up our communities and figuring out what else we can do,” he continued in reference to the teens who harassed him. “We need the young people to be doing that instead of saying: ‘These guys are our enemies.’ ”

The Indigenous Peoples Movement called the incident “emblematic of our discourse in Trump’s America.”

“It clearly demonstrates the validity of our concerns about the marginalization and disrespect of Indigenous peoples, and it shows that traditional knowledge is being ignored by those who should listen most closely,” Darren Thompson, an organizer for the group, said in the statement.

Rep. Deb Haaland (D-N.M.) condemned the group of students for displaying "blatant hate, disrespect, and intolerance."

“This Veteran put his life on the line for our country,” Haaland, one of the first two Native American women elected to Congress, wrote on Twitter. “The students’ display of blatant hate, disrespect, and intolerance is a signal of how common decency has decayed under this administration. Heartbreaking.”

The group was identified as high school students visiting from Kentucky.

Covington Catholic High and the Diocese of Covington released a statement Saturday condemning the student's actions, per Cincinnati.com

"We condemn the actions of the Covington Catholic High School students towards Nathan Phillips specifically, and Native Americans in general, Jan. 18, after the March for Life, in Washington, D.C." they wrote. "We extend our deepest apologies to Mr. Phillips. This behavior is opposed to the Church’s teachings on the dignity and respect of the human person."

"The matter is being investigated and we will take appropriate action, up to and including expulsion.
13308074, Beyond heartbreaking. We need to honor that elder.
Posted by Jon, Sat Jan-19-19 08:50 PM
As Americans, we should all rally around that man. I want to personally apologize to him on behalf of all this shit.

Utter garbage.

Oh and thank you for sharing this. The fact that he served too? Holy shit, America doesnt even deserve his service.
13308075, word
Posted by _explain555, Sat Jan-19-19 09:24 PM

elder strong as hell

13308088, Yep yep yep yep. We should respect him for a million ...
Posted by Brew, Sun Jan-20-19 12:24 AM
... reasons, not the least of which being his willpower for not beating that piece of shit til he couldn't see anymore.

Holy hell.

>As Americans, we should all rally around that man. I want to
>personally apologize to him on behalf of all this shit.
>
>Utter garbage.
>
>Oh and thank you for sharing this. The fact that he served
>too? Holy shit, America doesnt even deserve his service.
13308083, He's the absolute best of what this country could be
Posted by Marauder21, Sat Jan-19-19 10:39 PM
And those kids are the worst.
13308089, Well said.
Posted by Brew, Sun Jan-20-19 12:24 AM
>RE: He's the absolute best of what this country could be
>And those kids are the worst.
13308117, absolute truth
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Jan-20-19 03:40 PM
13308119, 100 PERCENT
Posted by Jon, Sun Jan-20-19 04:01 PM
13308277, EXTENDED FOOTAGE SHOWS THIS IS A HOAX
Posted by Mynoriti, Mon Jan-21-19 01:17 PM
They're really trying to flip this into the kid was praying and the native man stepped to him.

There's footage showing Black Hebrew Isrealites yelling things at the kids (of course they did. they yell at everyone. it's literally all they do)

Native man and his crew step toward the kids, and smug face smiling kid released a statement that he was trying to diffuse the situation by praying and smiling at the man.

People are really sharing these articles and videos one some "ha take that gullable libs!"
13308289, Smh
Posted by Jon, Mon Jan-21-19 01:45 PM
>They're really trying to flip this into the kid was praying
>and the native man stepped to him.
>
>There's footage showing Black Hebrew Isrealites yelling things
>at the kids (of course they did. they yell at everyone. it's
>literally all they do)
:
Lol i said the same shit to some conservatives i know. Nobody takes them seriously.

>Native man and his crew step toward the kids, and smug face
>smiling kid released a statement that he was trying to diffuse
>the situation by praying and smiling at the man.
:
Yeah. Bulllllllshit. That kid was being smug as fuck, and that crowd of them so thoroughly outnumbered Mr Phillips and his buddies, i find the idea that any of those kids felt he was threatening them to be absolutely bonkers. Total BS. The kid is just embarrassed and trying to save face now. Nothing about what he did was in any way an attempt to diffuse it.

Now, i wish i knew why the elder marched up to them with the drum, but he clearly wasn't trying to threaten them. Were they blocking his march route?

The video shows them chanting and shouting what *appears* to be some internal chant for their club or school or whatever, and it seems the BHI cats are reacting to it, and i cant tell for sure, but i missed what caused the Native American crew to march up to them (was the chanting by the kids actually aimed at them?). I admit i skimmed, but whats not ambiguous is the smug way they mocked him...and they are living on his homeland. Their precious America owes him everything. They should be kissing his boots.

>People are really sharing these articles and videos one some
>"ha take that gullable libs!"
:
Yeah smh
13308308, yeah it's weird
Posted by Mynoriti, Mon Jan-21-19 02:54 PM
from I read there was tension and comments through out the day. I think he or one of the other natives in his group said the kids would say shit like "indians where i live are all drunks" and things like that when they walked by.

I took him walking towards them as activism, and just saying he's not gonna be intimidated. I don't see how any reasonable person could see it as hostile. As he walks towards them you see the kids jumping up and down mocking him. The idea that he and his tiny groupe the aggressors or that the kid was being jesus-like is beyond absurd.

13308340, Completely absurd
Posted by Jon, Mon Jan-21-19 05:12 PM
>from I read there was tension and comments through out the
>day. I think he or one of the other natives in his group said
>the kids would say shit like "indians where i live are all
>drunks" and things like that when they walked by.
:
Ok, see that is very very believable and i wish we had that on video (i cant say its true outright, but id say its probable). It would make his approach to them make a lot more sense.

>I took him walking towards them as activism, and just saying
>he's not gonna be intimidated. I don't see how any reasonable
>person could see it as hostile.
:
Lol Whats he gonna do? Get his 4 friends and beat up a school's worth of rowdy kids? Its ridiculous to think he was threatening them.

>As he walks towards them you
>see the kids jumping up and down mocking him. The idea that he
>and his tiny groupe the aggressors or that the kid was being
>jesus-like is beyond absurd.
:
THAT is SO absurd. I was also raised Catholic (not whatever vrand of Catholic these kids were raised on) and being Jesus-like would be more like backing away, stepping aside, or lowering yourself in deference and respect. And saying you wish his people weren't pillaged for this country. And being Jesus-like would also include not worshiping a nation-state, lol but thats a whole other level.

One thing i will say is apparently there have been some celebs etc calling to have these kids doxed, and there have been some random kids getting doxed vis mistaken identity. Im not with any of that. Not helpful. We all need to do better...this society needs serious healing. It should start with rallying around people like Nathan Phillips, honoring him, and finding some feasible realistic path to reparations for slave descendants as well.

That shit triggered everyone.
13308353, Right
Posted by Mynoriti, Mon Jan-21-19 06:00 PM
>>from I read there was tension and comments through out the
>>day. I think he or one of the other natives in his group
>said
>>the kids would say shit like "indians where i live are all
>>drunks" and things like that when they walked by.
>:
>Ok, see that is very very believable and i wish we had that on
>video (i cant say its true outright, but id say its probable).
>It would make his approach to them make a lot more sense.

For sure. Same with the "build that wall" chant. I don't know if that happened or not. One one hand there's a lot of video being released for this so you would think it would pop up somewhere, on the other there's not much reason to believe given these kid's behavior (and hats) that it's such an absurd claim.

>THAT is SO absurd. I was also raised Catholic (not whatever
>vrand of Catholic these kids were raised on) and being
>Jesus-like would be more like backing away, stepping aside, or
>lowering yourself in deference and respect. And saying you
>wish his people weren't pillaged for this country. And being
>Jesus-like would also include not worshiping a nation-state,
>lol but thats a whole other level.

Yup. if that was his real goal, he would have sat down with the man or reacted in some type of humble fashion. Not stand in the mans face with a shit eating grin. it's ridiculous.

>One thing i will say is apparently there have been some celebs
>etc calling to have these kids doxed, and there have been some
>random kids getting doxed vis mistaken identity. Im not with
>any of that. Not helpful. We all need to do better...this
>society needs serious healing. It should start with rallying
>around people like Nathan Phillips, honoring him, and finding
>some feasible realistic path to reparations for slave
>descendants as well.
>
>That shit triggered everyone.

I'm of two minds on it. Part of me says I don't give a fuck what happens to these kids. Knocked out, expelled.. whatever. I think the people defending them are the same deplorable people who would never afford a minority kid anywhere near this kind benefit of the doubt. But I'm also always uncomfortable with mob mentality even if it's coming from a place I agree with.

I caught a really good documentary on Netflix last month called White Right, made by a muslim woman who spent months interviewing and spending time with white supremacists (she even marched with them in charlottesville while filming). She even managed to flip a couple of these people, and in other cases at least got them to question their views once they started seeing her as a person and not just a muslim. None of them had ever met a muslim before. She's not on some "we should hug a nazi" tip, but she didn't approach it as everyone was a lost cause. Her goal wasn't so much to get them to change their views as it was trying to understand what in their lives led them to this.

That said, most of these people were poor, and her least productive conversations were with Richard Spencer and his "type" which is more in line with who these kids are. Smug privileged prep school, etc... I think it's safe enough bet that not not every kid in that video is a lost cause. At the same time, i have more important things/people to care about.
13308359, RE: Right
Posted by Jon, Mon Jan-21-19 06:35 PM

>For sure. Same with the "build that wall" chant. I don't know
>if that happened or not. One one hand there's a lot of video
>being released for this so you would think it would pop up
>somewhere, on the other there's not much reason to believe
>given these kid's behavior (and hats) that it's such an absurd
>claim.
:
Yeah especially given their behavior and hats, its all too believable.

>Yup. if that was his real goal, he would have sat down with
>the man or reacted in some type of humble fashion.
:
Bingo

>I'm of two minds on it. Part of me says I don't give a fuck
>what happens to these kids. Knocked out, expelled.. whatever.
>I think the people defending them are the same deplorable
>people who would never afford a minority kid anywhere near
>this kind benefit of the doubt.
:
I dont believe that's true for eveyone defending them, but certainly many...including many of the ppl ive spoken with online in the past day. There's a lot of decent fairminded ppl in the world, but there's also a whole lot of folks who apply completely different standards depending on if its their "tribe" (ie white kids) vs an outside group (black kids). Like asking an NRA open-carry activist to imagine 20 young black dudes walking into your local coffee shop brandishing guns.

>But I'm also always
>uncomfortable with mob mentality even if it's coming from a
>place I agree with.
:
See this is one of my biggest "triggers" if you will, regardless of whether i agree or disagree. I have very strong instinctive recoil against mob shit. Its partly why seeing those kids mock that man triggered me, and its why hearing ppl talk about doxing and doing violence on them and their families also really bothers me.

And it must be reiterated that some of the targets have been random ppl who were misidentified.

>I caught a really good documentary on Netflix last month
>called White Right, made by a muslim woman who spent months
>interviewing and spending time with white supremacists (she
>even marched with them in charlottesville while filming). She
>even managed to flip a couple of these people, and in other
>cases at least got them to question their views once they
>started seeing her as a person and not just a muslim. None of
>them had ever met a muslim before. She's not on some "we
>should hug a nazi" tip, but she didn't approach it as everyone
>was a lost cause. Her goal wasn't so much to get them to
>change their views as it was trying to understand what in
>their lives led them to this.
:
I think i heard a podcast where the msker of this was being interviewed. It did pique my curiosity.

>That said, most of these people were poor, and her least
>productive conversations were with Richard Spencer and his
>"type" which is more in line with who these kids are. Smug
>privileged prep school, etc... I think it's safe enough bet
>that not not every kid in that video is a lost cause. At the
>same time, i have more important things/people to care about.
:
That rich/poor divide is a very strong point tho
13308370, RE: Right
Posted by Mynoriti, Mon Jan-21-19 07:37 PM
>I dont believe that's true for eveyone defending them, but
>certainly many...including many of the ppl ive spoken with
>online in the past day. There's a lot of decent fairminded ppl
>in the world, but there's also a whole lot of folks who apply
>completely different standards depending on if its their
>"tribe" (ie white kids) vs an outside group (black kids). Like
>asking an NRA open-carry activist to imagine 20 young black
>dudes walking into your local coffee shop brandishing guns.

I'll walk this back (slightly) because I'm not saying you're in that camp. It's more about the people who are going the hardest like the ones who are now ridiculously trying to flip this story into the elderly man being the aggressor, but are quick to believe Trayvon probably deserved to die because "he was no angel". but I do think as you said even among people who liken themselves fair minded and kind people, everyone has blind spots and may not realize when they're defending these kids, they wouldn't be as quick to empathize had they been a darker shade.

>And it must be reiterated that some of the targets have been
>random ppl who were misidentified.

fair point, and concern. not only is it primarily terrible for the person targeted, but there's not much more that excites the Tucker Carlson crowd than stories like that.

>>I caught a really good documentary on Netflix last month
>>called White Right, made by a muslim woman who spent months

>>think i heard a podcast where the msker of this was being
>interviewed. It did pique my curiosity.

Not sure if it was Sam Harris' podcast but that interview makes for a good companion piece since she gets deep into all the scary and dangerous things she went through that don't make it into the documentary, because it wasn't filmed.
13308373, RE: Right
Posted by Jon, Mon Jan-21-19 07:45 PM

>I'll walk this back (slightly) because I'm not saying you're
>in that camp. It's more about the people who are going the
>hardest like the ones who are now ridiculously trying to flip
>this story into the elderly man being the aggressor, but are
>quick to believe Trayvon probably deserved to die because "he
>was no angel". but I do think as you said even among people
>who liken themselves fair minded and kind people, everyone has
>blind spots and may not realize when they're defending these
>kids, they wouldn't be as quick to empathize had they been a
>darker shade.
:
All very good points. Agreed.

>there's not much more that excites
>the Tucker Carlson crowd than stories like that.
:
You know it lol.

>Not sure if it was Sam Harris' podcast but that interview
>makes for a good companion piece since she gets deep into all
>the scary and dangerous things she went through that don't
>make it into the documentary, because it wasn't filmed.
:
Ahh yes, thats exactly what it was. I dont always listen to him, but that was a good episode.
13308054, I know these kids from college
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Sat Jan-19-19 02:12 PM
Them college republican and federalist society types whose whole life would have been different if maybe they smoked some weed and got some trim.

I literally went to college with one of these dooche bags who wrote shitty essay for the college paper and continues to write them now for the CATO institute.

I mean I think they are what they are BECAUSE they were made fun of so much in their middle school and high school.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"
13308072, I wondered that
Posted by Jon, Sat Jan-19-19 08:47 PM
>I mean I think they are what they are BECAUSE they were made
>fun of so much in their middle school and high school.
:
I wondered if they were kids that used to be bullied...or if they were just kids given a silver spoon forever and taught to look down on those less privileged. Or a blend.

And part of me does feel bad for any young person who ends up on the internet being shitty before they really have a clue.

But i have to say im kind of surprised they're college age (i was thinking high school), and that little twat in the foreground is lucky he hasn't had his ass kicked.
13308082, oddly enough they end up making the best case for killing baby hitler
Posted by Reeq, Sat Jan-19-19 10:38 PM
this weekend.

cuz when them lil maga hat hellspawn get older...woo boy.

also it says a lot that those kids started chanting 'build the wall' at that group of native *americans*. the hat, the campaign slogan, the wall chant...they are keenly aware of the endemic racism these things signify. and thats *exactly* why they choose to wear it.
13308084, Of course they know
Posted by Marauder21, Sat Jan-19-19 10:45 PM
Last week not too far from here kids from a mostly white high school held up a Trump 2020 banner during a game against a team from a mostly black school in Minneapolis. Every local right wing personality is pretending that there's nothing to this and who knows what those kids meant. THEY know, that's why the fuck they keep doing it.
13308114, Have you ever heard Brandon Marshall's glove story?
Posted by flipnile, Sun Jan-20-19 02:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mVYo693bK8

His white teammates knew (and stopped him), because was gonna get blacklisted out the league. Guarantee he would have gotten no understanding, and he even had good intentions.

There's a longer version of the above story on his documentary.

The HS story made me think of that. Would a black player throwing up the unity fist get the same understanding?
13308090, Scream it from the fucking rooftops.
Posted by Brew, Sun Jan-20-19 12:26 AM
>also it says a lot that those kids started chanting 'build the
>wall' at that group of native *americans*. the hat, the
>campaign slogan, the wall chant...they are keenly aware of the
>endemic racism these things signify. and thats *exactly* why
>they choose to wear it.

The irony was my first thought.
13308086, btw heres the next young conservative star being groomed
Posted by Reeq, Sat Jan-19-19 10:56 PM
https://twitter.com/KaitMarieox/status/1086465964475068416

one of our two major political parties is literally an mlm scam using paid actors to con ignorant white rubes out of their own money and well-being.

too bad the rest of the country has to suffer for their stupidity.
13308137, It's reue because dana loesch used be a paid host selling beet juice
Posted by naame, Sun Jan-20-19 08:21 PM

America has imported more warlord theocracy from Afghanistan than it has exported democracy.
13308103, Am i missing something with the Baby Hitler thing?
Posted by Jon, Sun Jan-20-19 11:15 AM
Ben Shapiro is a total weiner, but was there something else he said about baby hitler that everyone is reacting to, or did he just essentially say he wouldn't kill baby Hitler because he disagrees with killing babies?

I always thought that was one of those classic moral riddles where there's no obvious consensus wrong answer.

Personally, I wouldn't kill baby Hitler either...or baby anybody. I'd rather find a way to set his life in on a different path. Didn't realize that's now considered a nutty taboo position.
13308140, I don't think it's offensive. It's absurd.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Sun Jan-20-19 09:14 PM
Ben Shapiro is considered one of the brighter stars in the movement and this sort of dorm room philosophizing, ridiculous hypothetical, obnoxious voice and punchable face all come together in fashion to be mocked. This is who gets prime time at their rallys? These are not serious people.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"
13308290, Fair enough lol
Posted by Jon, Mon Jan-21-19 01:49 PM