Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectDAMN! This reminds me of a dude I worked with a couple years ago. He,...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13298692&mesg_id=13313214
13313214, DAMN! This reminds me of a dude I worked with a couple years ago. He,...
Posted by Creole, Tue Feb-12-19 02:21 PM
disappeared on his first day of work. Said that he'd lost his id and had to go pick it up since it was found on UMBC's campus. Dude just disappeared without saying a word.

Fast forward a couple of weeks...

Dude shows up to work 6 hours late on a Monday. He came in offering excuses to his manager to to me who said that he'd flown to ATL for the weekend and that the flight was delayed.

A couple more weeks later...

Dude showed up to work drunk as shit and with no socks on. It was early March and still cold enough to not be walking around with ashy ankles. Mofo said he was leaving early. Walked out and then, five minutes later, returned to his desk. Then, dude walked away a few minutes later after saying he didn't feel good. He disappeared to a conference room where he was found passed out. The guy claimed that he was feeling bad and left once medics arrived.

Called me from the hospital a few minutes later claiming to have been told that his heart was the issue. The cat never returned.

A couple weeks later...

I'm driving for Uber one weekend and saw a body, lying on the ground, in an alley. Got closer to him and realized it was him. Passed out with a blanket over his body.

Shook my head and kept going...

Didn't want anything to do with those problems.

All that to say... I hope your guys get it together.