Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectFRIDAY: "Give me my goddamn money..."
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13295616
13295616, FRIDAY: "Give me my goddamn money..."
Posted by PG, Fri Nov-02-18 10:50 AM
I typed this all up already in the other poast then realized wait it ain't thursday so I copied it and was gonna past it here but then I F'ed up and copied something else to my clipboard and lost the long poast I had made.

now I'm sitting here wanting to gripe about something but not having the patience to retype it all out.... F it I'm going for coffee I'll be back to batch about it in a bit.
13295620, Related: Pharoahe Monch - 24 Hours ft. Lil Fame
Posted by sectachrome86, Fri Nov-02-18 11:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16cP6aR19Q8
13295627, so
Posted by PG, Fri Nov-02-18 11:46 AM
fricking mortgage life insurance just renewed automatically... they said they were going to send us a letter with the new rate in it 30 days before the renewal.. I F'd up and mistook it for junk mail and either scrapped/shredded it or put it in a pile somewhere.. *facepalm followed by a self kicking* frickin dumbass that I am... well the new rate is 400% what the old rate was came out automatically today and we have a mortgage payment coming out tomorrow.

the first time I typed this out I was a little more colorful with the language and told the story better....

but that ship sailed. this is what yo get.... man F me. *sigh*

going onsite again this afternoon so will be offline in a couple hours.

One kid coming this weekend.. no huge plans.. and now prolly even less so given the unexpected expense hit...
13295629, Can't you shop around and cancel when you find something better?
Posted by flipnile, Fri Nov-02-18 11:49 AM
Why the jump? My insurance company sent an inspector out last week. I'm worried they are gonna start nagging me about things.
13295637, pretty much what I'm thinking the plan will be
Posted by PG, Fri Nov-02-18 12:33 PM
I'm not sure why it jumped so much... something about our original policy I'm not recalling.. I do remember them saying that it was going to be a large factor to consider when our first term came up but still 400% seems excessive.. I'm guessing when they did our physicals 10 years ago something they saw had them like "they're going to live X number of years so we can sign them up cheap but we're gonna have to escalate on them big time next term in order to make our money cause they will be checking out and we'll be stuck with the bill."

something like that.. I've been doing the math and this hurts but if we can't find a better deal we'll make it work somehow.

insurance is a racket man my kids better benefit off this ish when I go or Ima come back and haunt the F out of those folks.
13295632, damn, damn, damn...
Posted by Trinity444, Fri Nov-02-18 12:01 PM
**faints**
13295694, My home insurance said they weren’t renewing my policy
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Nov-02-18 03:55 PM
unless I signed some shit and the rate jumped from $800 to $1800

I gave them the finger and found some new insurance.

I fucked up big time when I first bought my house. They kept fucking with me over a tree limb. I shrugged and called them back a few months later and they were like. You ain’t covered. Had to pay a grip that year.
13295631, I have a sore thoat...
Posted by Trinity444, Fri Nov-02-18 11:59 AM
like. It hurt, hurt and there’s no other symptoms. All my worrying is probably making me sick.

no real plans for the weekend...

13295641, same deal for me right now
Posted by PG, Fri Nov-02-18 12:36 PM
left side of throat is bugging the hell out of me... rest of me is fine but this throat is tight n raw feeling... and the stress is what's making it worse... yup.
13295710, Try ginger
Posted by makaveli, Fri Nov-02-18 05:45 PM
It helps me when I have a sore throat.
13295654, I asked my lady if this is how I act, and she said "pretty much" :
Posted by flipnile, Fri Nov-02-18 01:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77dF5QU-OCk

I'm just not built for offices. Glad I can at least go outside and walk my crazy off.
13295698, Haha... that’s how your complaints about your office sound
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Nov-02-18 03:58 PM
They walking past me

They talking

They breathing

Who was the person who said they had a coworker who growled at people? That shit still makes me laugh.
13295708, clocking in 1.5 hrs!!!
Posted by mista k5, Fri Nov-02-18 05:39 PM
had jury duty, had to sit for hours while they decided who to select. didnt get selected....still came to work. gonna be over soon though.
13295709, little over 2 hours and I'm outta this bitch, til Wednesday....
Posted by Dstl1, Fri Nov-02-18 05:44 PM
the wife and I are heading to OKC to chill, eat, shop. Birthday is Monday and I'm catching the Thunder/Pelicans game, Monday night. Coming back home on Tuesday, in time to vote.