Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectgarfield monday
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13286663&mesg_id=13286671
13286671, garfield monday
Posted by mista k5, Mon Sep-17-18 11:15 AM
forgot my coffee on my kitchen table, good thing i got decent sleep last night. stomach was bugging me last night and i considered calling in today but i already am thinking of requesting friday. stomach seems to be holding up well.

skipped uber on friday yet made the most i have on a weekend. saturday was so busy, kept getting requests while i was still dropping of passengers and had some long xl trips. made 187 in slightly under 5 hours.

it was also the kind of day that made not want to keep doing it. people were extra drunk today. had a group get in with open beer cans. had a different group of girls bring in a passed out girl. they were freaking out but calmed down after a while. my car fits 7 and i had a group of 7 people get in. xl is specified as 7 people including the driver, so 6 riders. i probably should had declined all 3 of these trips. the last one was my big money maker though as it took me from one side of town to another then the same group requested it again at the end of the night so it brought me back to my side of town.

someone left their keys in my car, i notified uber and let them know which 3 trips it might be. the group of girls with the passed out girl texted me asking for a description of the keys. sent a pic, nope not theirs. im guessing the passed out girl is okay but maybe i should had asked. no one else has contacted me, need to see what else to do. im starting to think this may have been one of my first trips, the one with the open beer cans as they were the only other big group i didnt include in the 3 trips. the keys were in the third row.