Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: Season 4 openers (spoilers)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13286349&mesg_id=13425562
13425562, RE: Season 4 openers (spoilers)
Posted by JiggysMyDayJob, Mon Mar-01-21 04:00 PM
>Both crack and religion gave Melody the same crazy eyes.
Bruh, I saw it and made me think of how many people I know in my hood growing up were fiends and end up getting sober through religion and had them same crazy ass eyes while preaching about the Lord's work.

>Monk from the Wire been eating. I mean i guess we all have but
>i wasn't sure that was him.
Monk been eating real good. Also once again here we go with Franklin not listening to people. You have a damn merc that worked LARP in 'Nam telling you how to handle ish and yet you gotta be hard headed.

>Why was Rob from the valley part of the ambush/shoot out? He's
>never given any indication he's about that sort of thing. I
>mean, even for Jammin Jerome, you can see killing ain't really
>his thing. he was pretty shook.
Rob stood out as a strange thing but at this point you figured he's all the way in on this shit now and Franklin don't have an army so he had to bring whoever. Jerome has never been about that murder life, you could tell he was old school use ya fist kinda dude.

That whole Man Boy vs Skully thing is another dumb Franklin move, everyone including Leon told him not to fuck with Man Boy from the jump. Now with the gang war they still said don't fuck with Man Boy cause he's out to take over. What does Franklin do, chase the money and fuck it up.

>I thought that whole bottoms shoot out sequence with ManBoy vs
>Stacy last season was part of Franklin's coma dream.

Yea that was really, ManBoy never wanted to deal with Skully anyway and I don't remember them saying why it popped off but ManBoy been waiting to hit Skully.

>It's good to have this show back

It feels real good to have this show back. I do have questions about the LA Harold (R.I.P.) reporter and how she's going to bring shit down. Also Reed is fully hooked on that coke now, how long before he's totally left out alone and he has to deal with Cartel's etc....?