Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: Season 4 openers (spoilers)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13286349&mesg_id=13425469
13425469, RE: Season 4 openers (spoilers)
Posted by mrhood75, Sun Feb-28-21 07:52 PM

>Monk from the Wire been eating. I mean i guess we all have but
>i wasn't sure that was him.

Ha! I knew that was him. I just couldn't remember his character's name for whatever reason. He was just "the dumb asshole who shot Cutty." I did like that according to Lurp, Saint's muscle is going to be shooters from Oakland.

>Why was Rob from the valley part of the ambush/shoot out? He's
>never given any indication he's about that sort of thing. I
>mean, even for Jammin Jerome, you can see killing ain't really
>his thing. he was pretty shook.

Yeah, that took me aback. Made even less sense than Saint being there, honestly. You'd think they'd have someone more official.

>I thought that whole bottoms shoot out sequence with ManBoy vs
>Stacy last season was part of Franklin's coma dream.

I'd remembered that part was real. I can't even remeber though, he they suggested that Man Boy and Stacy were beefing before that final episode?

>It's good to have this show back

Me too. Man, backing Man Boy over Skully was such the wrong play. Louie was 100% right. Man Boy's looking to take over, and eyeing Saint like he's weak. Skully's shermed-out ass is going to fuck with them all season. They should have taken out Man Boy and offered Leon his territory as a peace offering.

I assume things look bad for Leon now, but he'll rebound. He's probably going to team with Man Boy against Saint by mid-season.