Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYou have no idea because you are asking questions
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13283755&mesg_id=13283939
13283939, You have no idea because you are asking questions
Posted by Lurkmode, Tue Sep-04-18 04:34 PM
about something I didn't say.

Example 1 "Why not nominate all three women?"- Your question
Example 2 "So you think instead of just picking three women SCJs, the three women should have been competing for two slots so the third one can... go to the white guy?"- Another question you asked.

I never said Obama couldn't nominate all three women.
I never said the three women had to compete for two slots so the third one can go to a white guy ?

Here are my words. Obama should have nominated a black woman instead of Kagan or Sotomayor, not as some last min. hail mary to "motivate people.

Which means He should have picked a Black woman before Kagan or Sotomayor. That does not mean it was the only pick he could ever make.

I never said anything about holding a slot for a white guy, it's odd that you would make that assumption.

>>
>>You really believe all three picks would be the same ?
>
>Nope. I didn't say any thing of the sort and not sure how you
>got that from my post.
>

Well you did ask "Why not nominate all three women?" when I did not say Obama couldn't. You also asked why did I say Hail Mary, when it's obvious Obama was at the end of his second term and Republicans were pushing back against him.

> Wow,
>>why stop there ? Using your logic he should have nominated
>>assata shakur after giving her a pardon.
>
>I don't understand any of this and it has nothing to do with
>my logic.
>

My comments in reply 17 was about the order of Obama's pick but you asked if it was about the number of picks that he had ? Once again that's odd and strange.

>>
>>>It would have been easier to just say "I don't know what I
>>am
>>>talking about but I need to disagree with you". LOL.
>>>
>>

You went to the need to disagree and don't know accusations but you made this post

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12988436&mesg_id=12988436&listing_type=search

and needed hindsight to see the obvious.