Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectyou're probably right
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13281804&mesg_id=13468626
13468626, you're probably right
Posted by mista k5, Wed Sep-14-22 10:18 AM
i have played goldeneye throughout the years on emulators and had tons of fun. since the switch added n64 games i have tried playing a few but i never go back to them. thats actually the case for the nes snes and genesis games. maybe in these cases im just not that interested in the games so it could be different with goldeneye but it could be the same.

only reason i have some hope it will be different is the online play. im very curious to see if the online mode will only show you your screen or if you will still be able to see everyones lol itd be nice if you could choose.

not too worried about the controls, the original game let you play with two controllers if you wanted to lol

i just have so many memories with this game that i think i will have fun with it for more than a day.

i dont have an xbox or game pass but someone mentioned it will only be on the game pass that can only be used on an xbox. not sure if thats a thing or not but i hope not. id sign up for the service if i can play this game on my laptop. not gonna buy an xbox just for it though.