Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectone listen hot-take special, shoulda called it More Drake
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13269436&mesg_id=13271440
13271440, one listen hot-take special, shoulda called it More Drake
Posted by beatnik, Sat Jun-30-18 08:20 PM
"The sweeter the juice the Blacker the berry" that nonsense had me laughing, I might be misquoting but something seemed off on how he put it

"only dead beats are the ones we rapping over", nah, dude rap-beefed you into making apologies, confessions, quite possibly changed his whole album content, I disagree with the post above about him flipping L's into wins, nah, not this time

"Emotionless" is why we get "Drake the type nigga. . ." memes

"Nonstop" is that shit, almost better than "Come Back Baby"

all the gangsterisms sound funnier than ever coming from him, if J Prince can cancel your beef you not going to do shit to anybody lol

memory fuzzy but the r&B side should have been dissected and throw the best ones with the best rap cuts

what the hell is "Summer Games" though? thats some shit for Molly Ringald and Judd Nelson to stare at each other from across the room to

forgetting the rest of my jokes, the stanbase will keep him straight and that r&b side is about 70% meh

if would have been all rap with maybe 3 of the slow songs he would have had his recognizable classic and not just the arguable one in Take Care

all the breaks and 90's sounding cuts were dope too