Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRepublicans have the ability to pass a bunch of harmful legislation before midterms.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13267776&mesg_id=13267858
13267858, Republicans have the ability to pass a bunch of harmful legislation before midterms.....
Posted by Kira, Tue Jun-19-18 02:03 PM
It gets worse for a while before it gets better.

Mueller report, last I checked, was alleged to finish in 90 days. Once that report is out all hell breaks loose as Republicans defend Trump as they fight for their political future.

After they get done hurting the immigrants do they come for me? Conservative logic preaches all black people are monster thug hooligan criminal sexual deviant beasts evil scum of the earth. What happens when they focus their energy on me? Who can I turn to? Who has my back?

At best Republicans lose most of the house enough to derail Trump's agenda. The Mueller report's findings piss off enough people to have Trump voted out of office. The American people get a refund on all the money we've spent protecting Trump and his family as they vacation while conducting business deals. All of Trump's cabinet are forced out of office and the new government reverses every policy decision made since January 20, 2017.