Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI asked a question. I got advice. I wasn’t asking for advice. Just skip
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13267776&mesg_id=13267819
13267819, I asked a question. I got advice. I wasn’t asking for advice. Just skip
Posted by MEAT, Tue Jun-19-18 01:04 PM
The post.
Some of you niggas can barely manage your home lives because you playing with hopes and dreams but want to give me world views.
And then condescend to me.
If I sound the least bit irrational it’s because I keep having to backspace on personal attacks in response to personal assumptions and try to recenter shit to what I’m asking about.
And it’s a little difficult when niggas with home problems try to talk about you having home problems. So I’m struggling a bit with decorum.

Like It seems wild easy for you to pathologize people and that picks at me. It bothers me that you feel comfortable to reference my kid and lack of sleep.
But not know that I’m on a personal eating, sleeping, exercise plan to address lack of sleep.
It bothers me that you feel comfortable referencing my valid questions as hysterics as if I’m crawled under a desk instead of vocalizing. Very human emotion.

It picks at me that you can have home problems and run up into posts of people with home problems. It bothers me that you can talk real greasy about the motivations of others and act like your driving motivations aren’t based on your wife’s career and the constant issues you bring up with that or the relationship with her folks or the money stress you have while trying to work a new job and can’t pay for child care.

It picks at me than you try to post so condescendingly to others and don’t opebly address the full human spectrum of yourself.