Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectIt's Annoying But Apart Of The Diggin' Life
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13267288&mesg_id=13304859
13304859, It's Annoying But Apart Of The Diggin' Life
Posted by Dj Joey Joe, Fri Jan-04-19 11:19 PM
I'm so use to seeing people snatch up good things while waiting to dig in a crate that I've basically accepted it as part of the game, now I got so much stuff that I will usually point out to them that they need to get or I will with all honesty, I'm not one of those who like to trick people into buying a crappy record.

I've did have a digging friend who had that happen to him during RSD five minutes after the store opened, he was so pissed that he just left and said he will never wait three and to five hours early for no damn RSD ever again; now he just goes hours afterwards and ask what's left.

>that and the fact I can almost never get out without
>buying at least 3 times what I went in for.

That's the story of my life when it comes to two of my favorite spots to dig, but I've gotten to the point where I don't even go there but two or three times a year cause I can find stuff I wanted all day, which is why I usually stay in the cheap sections cause I will go way overboard if I went to their regular priced vinyl.