Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectGame of Thrones Ultra Boost, Vapor Street, Vaporfly 4% are all money
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13263548&mesg_id=13329306
13329306, Game of Thrones Ultra Boost, Vapor Street, Vaporfly 4% are all money
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Mon Apr-29-19 05:18 PM
Picked up the whole set of GOT Ultra Boost though I ended up keeping only the grey and black/red. Nice designs. Obviously we know what to expect from the UB 4.0, and that's plush comfort. Very pleased with those. I also got some Yeezy 700s for the first time. On one hand, they are very cushy and have a wide base. On the other, this is a $300 shoe with $90 materials. Very trashy IMHO.

Vapor Street is maybe my favorite shoe of the past year. The upper hugs the foot perfect and is by far the best FlyKnit running shoe yet, surpassing the Air Max Flyknit (I dunno how to compare with the LeBron 15 and AJ32, different purposes, but those were great for bball). The foam is also money, I think they are a lot more comfortable than the pricier and more difficult to obtain VaporFly 4%. HOWEVER, the 4% is an incredible shoe in and of itself, complete game-changer for road flats. It's got a higher height, more cushion and more rebound than any other road flat/distance runner on the market. I think durability is a concern given its purpose but performance is not, super bouncy and built to keep you going and going. It's rare than a tech-focused shoe lives up to its billing, but these definitely do.