Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: good stuff, man, as usual...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13263548&mesg_id=13314331
13314331, RE: good stuff, man, as usual...
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Mon Feb-18-19 10:22 PM
i am fine with the 6s. way better than the "og" black/silver 5s, which were a joke, and pretty much in step with the aj3 OG releases, which didn't have as much going on.

yeah the 15 is an awesome shoe i just wish they put the outrigger on it that they put on lebron's pairs. i could live with the weird outsole if they had that. the 16 i did get two pairs, a superman one to wear with colombia stuff and a black/red pair to play in. like them but i am not in love with them. not nearly as bouncy as the 15. many reviewers scoffed at separating the three air units (because the old "transfer" system was like sucking air through a coffee straw) but i think it made a difference. not as fast or bouncy or soft, even though it's the same tech implemented in the same way otherwise. the outsole is an improvement. but the fit is funny. dead space in the toe box and not a real secure heel (plus it has no padding at all around the achilles). they'd probably be higher on my list if i had never owned the 15. the 15 was damn near perfect, it needed two or three tweaks and it would have been the GOAT. these made all the tweaks, i guess, but they also took some steps backwards.

i got one curry out of curiosity but yeah i'll wait on more. the 2s and 3s ended up at ross, so did some of the 1s (but not many). i had zero interest in the 4s and 5s but these have breathed life into the line for sure.