Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectgood stuff, man, as usual...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13263548&mesg_id=13314256
13314256, good stuff, man, as usual...
Posted by Dstl1, Mon Feb-18-19 11:10 AM
I'll chime in on what I know about.
The AJ6 Infrared...I was very excited about these from the time they announced them. There's been 3 or 4 iterations since the OG and this one is supposedly going back to the nubuck, the correct red and the 3M reflective materials. I'll see once I have them in my hand, but I'm sure I'll like them, regardless.

The Russ' have some great colorways, IMO. I got the OG color and The Family colorway. I like the shoe A LOT more than his first one. It feels pretty good on foot...but not suffocating.

PG3 is another I like WAAAY more than the last..even though I have several pairs of 2's and 2.5's. So far, I only have the NASA joints.

It's funny...I have on a pair of AJ 33's, right now. The closure system is cool, I guess. I'm a fan of no laces, which is why I bought those Fresh Prince AJ 5s. This is my first time wearing the 33's...you're right...nothing special in the way of cushioning. Feel as stiff as some of my OG joints I still have from the early 2000's.

You nailed it on the Lebron 16. Not sure what they were going for there. It looks like a skinny Lebron 15, with a smaller outsole. I knew I wasn't going to cop, the first time I saw it. A note on the 15. I remember you and I discussed my comments on the "nodules" on the outsole. For the record, I've really grown to love this shoe. The upper and the fit was already superior, I just hated the way that outer felt. Maybe there is a wear-in period. I've hooped in these and just wore them to work out in. Probably my favorite Lebron after the Soldier 11.