Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: Ok, I get the 'respect the dead' narrative
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13260786&mesg_id=13261483
13261483, RE: Ok, I get the 'respect the dead' narrative
Posted by Boogie Stimuli, Tue May-29-18 11:32 PM
>but if you doing drugs...how is showing a pic of the
>aftermath of that considered the low point of morality. I
>mean, he wasn't the one doing drugs.

Since you understand the "respect the dead" narrative, that's still Whitney's private space even in if her family sold it. It's not like she can clean it up before we see it. A private space is still private even if the whole world sees it against the person's will. Unfortunately, Whitney's gone, so she can't tell us if she wanted us to see it or not. I believe she didn't tho... or she would've sold such a photo while she was alive.

>It was in poor taste

That's the long and short of it.

As for everything else you said. It boils down to this for me...

>Battling 101, if you want it to be friendly sparring, don't
>get personal. You get personal, everything is fair game.

I agree. I said the same thing when Desus & Mero mentioned Envy's wife. You can't determine how someone will respond to you antagonizing them, especially when you get personal. What I was saying above about Push is that he's already shown us that he has zero moral filter, and he further proved it with Adidon. I don't know if Drake will or if he can afford to throw couth to the wind the way Pusha can... but Drake decided to engage, so that's his own problem now.