Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectlol...I ain't got no skin in the game
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13260786&mesg_id=13261121
13261121, lol...I ain't got no skin in the game
Posted by auragin_boi, Tue May-29-18 10:50 AM
But here's what I'd use:

-His Canadian disconnect from America
-His Constant need for validation
-The make up of his crew (broski's) and how he only uses Black folx as pawns to validate him in hiphop (which is why he name drops like The Game)
-Keying in on his pandering/simping which he couples with rabid mysogony
-How he hates when people use him for a come up but he's been trend hopping and using people to stay relevant for the better half of his career (afro pop, broken English/dancehall pandering, jumping on any feature with a buzz, using writers, etc).
-His obvious disdain for Black folx and the psychology behind that and how it ties to his resentment of his father
-How he over uses the word n*gga but never uses any slurs against jews in his music.
-How ^^^that ties into his hard 'er' usage and relates back to his Canadian disconnect.
-How his mom says raps no good but he's out here "n*gga this, n*gga that" to buy her houses and pay medical bills for his family.
-I'd throw in a few lines about him looking like the type of dude one could slap (Puff) and he'd go crying to people with influence (J. Prince) to help him even things out, instead of fighting his own battles.
-How ^^^the people he'd run to would only protect him to use him for profit because he has no real ties.

This wouldn't be hard to do at all.