Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWho did it better, 'Ye or Joyner Lucas?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13254164&mesg_id=13254277
13254277, Who did it better, 'Ye or Joyner Lucas?
Posted by EAS, Sat Apr-28-18 04:56 PM
Both 'Ye vs. The People' and 'I'm not Racist' try to highlight opposing views in an effort to bring unity. I applaud the attempt but it's weak. First, a better opposing view would've been Yasiin Bey, Jay Electronica, Kweli, Black Thought, Immortal Technique....hell.....even Jay-Z. T.I. is a weak choice. I remember when he slipped up some time ago and said Trump wouldn't make a bad president. He back tracked once people got on his ass. I will never forget or forgive that shit.

Forget that whole argument of trying to understand people who hate people like me, want to murder people like me, want to murder our children, lock up our children,and keep our communities at an economic disadvantage.

From way back, when Black communities did try to build themselves economically, you get the Tulsa bombings (Black Wall Street), Columbia, Tennessee race riots (Mink Slide), Wilmington, North Carolina insurrection, etc. Not saying we should give up when our shit gets destroyed, just have some type of military to defend and protect the resources. Speaking of defend and protect, why should we when we are 'pulling each other up by our bootstraps'? The way they tell us to. Especially in the aforementioned towns.

This is not about being fair and living together, these alt-right people are about dominance by any means necessary. And keeping those that do not look like them or those they don't like in their place. If not, lock them up and kill with impunity.

I am so sick and tired of being asked to forgive and extend a helping hand to those that murder and subjugate us. I am getting shot in the streets, in church, blown up at my home BY THEM yet I have to go over to their side for the healing to begin? Nope, not happening.

Not once does the alt-right forgive and forget. Thus why they continue to win.