Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYou make it sound like Conservatives are Conservationist. LOL
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13252273&mesg_id=13252356
13252356, You make it sound like Conservatives are Conservationist. LOL
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Mon Apr-23-18 09:32 AM
There is a tribe of people in this country that describe themselves as conservatives and though this group has origins in conservative political philosophy, it's not really a political philosophy that binds them together. It's the identity. It's the tribe. It's the White Supremacy some would say. I find black people that identify with this group to be hustlers and shysters trying to make money or get some fame or are dealing with some self-hate.

Then there are those people who adhere to conservative ideals like famly, church, self-reliance, strong military, national identity (proud to be an American!). There are black people like this who use to call themselves conservatives that aren't terrible people. People like Colin Powell. JC Watts. My boy from college. These folks aren't that visible anymore. My boy doesn't even talk politics anymore (or rather only focus on super local politics). If we are talking this sort of conservative though, A lot of black religious leaders (including Farrahkahn) are conservatives though they don't necessarily identify as such.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"