Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectTuesday a.k.a Monday pt.2... that and name a contemporary visionary.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13244111&mesg_id=13244111
13244111, Tuesday a.k.a Monday pt.2... that and name a contemporary visionary.
Posted by PG, Tue Mar-20-18 11:45 AM
latest book I'm reading is winding down... saw one the other day I want next (can't remember the name or author right now but I know what store, what it looks like and where it is in the store) might cop it tonight... have another book already lined up to read too... ask me about them and I'll spill... problem is both of these next books are too big to fit in my jacket pockets...

Yet I refuse to eRead.

A Tuesday is usually better than a Monday.. this Tuesday just feels like another Monday so far... maybe because I had hoped some stuff yesterday would've worked out differently rather than carrying over... problems need solving... not feeling like problem solving (not true just stuck haven't figured out what's next yet).

I woke up this morning with a dent in my finger... as if I had slept with it pressed down on the handle of a fork or a button or something... you know how you get lines on your body or face because of wrinkles in the sheets.. well it was sort of like that only just on the tip of my finger.. I know who gives a * ... still it perplexes me.. I can't put my finger on it now but apparently I had my finger on it all night.

anyway come talk some inane ish or even some serious ish with me on Monday pt.2