Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectinnocent white girl vs. big bad brown man.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13225702&mesg_id=13226062
13226062, innocent white girl vs. big bad brown man.....
Posted by isaaaa, Mon Jan-15-18 06:26 PM

"Was Grace frozen, terrified, stuck? No. She tells us that she wanted something from Ansari and she was trying to figure out how to get it. She wanted affection, kindness, attention...What she felt afterwardโ€”rejected yet another time, by yet another manโ€”was regret."

This is a story about a white woman going out of her way (leaving her date, lingering after being brushed off when keep in mind black women get kicked out of events with celebrities if we linger after being brushed off, but that's another conversation) to try to get a celebrity's attention because she was star struck and , as a white woman, incapable of the idea that a man, especially man of COLOR, could not be immediately enamored simply because she is white and a cis woman. This is what white women are taught. This is what white women teach their daughters. This has happened since SLAVERY.
This is why white women can be so dangerous because when things do not go their way, they will lie and twist things in order to make the other person, especially the person of color, take the downfall.
(Raise your hand if a white woman has lied on you because things didn't go her way ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ)

People say she felt pressured. I'm not saying she didn't, but what I am saying is not once did Aziz suggest there would be favorable or non favorable outcomes if she did or did not suck his dick twice. He pointed to his dick and she sucked
Why?
Because this kind of white woman has very low self esteem and will base her self worth on her ability to receive love, attention, and affection from men. This is the kind of white woman that goes out of her way to show men in her life the ugliest photos she can of black women (I've witnessed this on MORE THAN ONE occasion) in order to further perpetuate the ideal that she is superior, more desirable, and more worthy than women of color simply because she is white. That's why she left saying "all you men are the same" because she consistently finds herself in these situations of her not knowing how to get the love she deserves(๐Ÿ™„) from men she feels are obligated to provide this to her.
That's why she wanted to "have her hair and back played with/rubbed"(who the fuck would want this from someone that makes them feel violated?!?!!!!!!!!!!!) because she wanted to be different. She wanted to be SPECIAL. She didn't want to be the groupie that she set herself out to be. She didn't want to penalize her chance of being taken seriously by this celebrity man after she had already revealed her colors.

White women need to stop pretending this movement is designed to suggest they have no agency, and everyone else must be parental.
White women, you don't always need to be saved.
White women, stop being passive aggressive and learn to be assertive.
White women, stop hogging the microphone of this movement and start creating spaces for black and brown women who do not get the luxuries you get, even within THIS movement.
I've seen so many white women post how "it's easier said than done, I've been in this situation and I wasn't able to be strong, I don't have it in me"
MUST BE FUCKING NICE.
Black women have no choice but to be strong, black Women are FORCED to be strong, no one SAVES black women, and until the world stops coddling and catering to you, or until you learn you have some agency, you won't be strong either.
But y'all don't WANT to be strong, because strength comes with accountability, and that means you would have to stop crying wolf.

And if you really want to keep it real, let's go ahead and acknowledge how young 20 something nobodies get into these after parties in the first place. See, I have a group of gals, all white, on Tumblr that could trace this girl down and reveal her true colors, but I won't put that information out there.
Y'all know white women be scheming, let's not pretend this situation was any different.

Again, I will not excuse the behavior of Aziz as I hold him accountable for his actions and for being stupid enough to mess around with a young white woman with these traits in the first place, AND I will say he sure as hell is putting on a front to cash in on this movement...but what I won't fucking do is pretend this woman doesn't have agency, and because he didn't fulfill her dream of being loved by a famous man with her wine of choice, that her decisions were not HER decisions.

And white Women, if you're upset that this black woman will not automatically cape for you for the sake of womanhood... do better. Hold yourselves accountable. Call out your fellow white woman. Give men and women who look like me a reason to trust you."

- Kharisma Facciolo

Anti-gentrification, cheap alcohol & trying to look pretty in our twilight posting years (c) Big Reg
http://Tupreme.com