Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThere was no sarcasm - I'm just saying what he did is a SEX CRIME
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13213089&mesg_id=13218500
13218500, There was no sarcasm - I'm just saying what he did is a SEX CRIME
Posted by handle, Wed Dec-06-17 11:56 PM
Everyone knows squeezes on the stomach while getting your photo taken in public both dehumanizes the squeezee - it also gives the squeezer an angry boner in all cases. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Now, since Trump and Moore have no admitted to anything - and in fact are calling the accusers criminals ... I guess we should all vote Republican?

#ImNotSugegstingItsNotaRealProblemThatNeedsToBeAddressed
#IJustThinkItsturnedIntoARectionaryMovementThatIsBeingUsedToActuallyHarmPeopleMoreThanHelpThemInSomeCases

>who gets to set acceptable boundaries for when a woman feels her own body and space have been violated?

Clearly each women will individually determine that - but it's become a very reactionary movement with only one possible outcome no matter what occurred: for the person to be fired immediately no matter what.

#MeToo is being hijacked in some cases - and at the end of this wave I sincerely doubt the folks who used it as a cudgel are going to actually enact policies - or at least start real conversations - they'll just deny any and all accusations and K.I.M.

And yes, I believe that women are harassed, abused, and made to feel shame AND to blame themselves by patriarchy - there's no question of that. The question is how do we have a real conversation about it and make change actually happen.