Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectTe damming accusations are: He pinched my sides while we were taking a picture
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13213089&mesg_id=13218486
13218486, Te damming accusations are: He pinched my sides while we were taking a picture
Posted by handle, Wed Dec-06-17 09:45 PM
"We posed for the shot. He immediately put his hand on my waist, grabbing a handful of flesh. I froze. Then he squeezed. At least twice."

I’d been married for two years at the time; I don’t let my husband touch me like that in public because I believe it diminishes me as a professional woman. Al Franken’s familiarity was inappropriate and unwanted. It was also quick; he knew exactly what he was doing.

It shrunk me. It’s like I was no longer a person, only ornamental. It said, “You don’t matter—and I do.” He wanted to cop a feel and he demonstrated he didn’t need my permission."

Imagine that -- he squeezed her - an act so intimate and SEXUAL that she wouldn't let her husband do it!!!

He reduced her as an ornament for FUCK'S SAKE!!!!!! HE KNE EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS DOING!!

Al Franken can dehumanize someone - with forethought, with just two (at least 2) pinches.