Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectthe durability of the biden lead and the distribution of his coalition
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13211439&mesg_id=13344488
13344488, the durability of the biden lead and the distribution of his coalition
Posted by Reeq, Thu Aug-22-19 04:06 PM
are worrying me fam.

early on i was gonna keep coming back to this post and bragging to bignick and vex about how teflon joe remains unfazed despite all the negative press coverage.

after seeing him in action...i aint even proud of this shit now lol.

i was reading some polling analysis that said biden is approaching the point where he has a greater than 50% chance of winning the nomination.

i think a large part of whats buoying him is nobody is attacking him from the right. everyone is just tryna out-progressive him and fighting over the same slice of pie. nobody is tryna appeal to older black religious socially conservative types, or older white reagan/clinton dems, or bloomberg/schultz types, etc. there isnt really any disciplined approach in taking down the frontrunner other than attacking him on things that play well to voters who probably werent in his camp anyway.