Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectAm I the only on hoping Jared Kushner is indicted?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13206640&mesg_id=13207226
13207226, Am I the only on hoping Jared Kushner is indicted?
Posted by Kira, Mon Oct-30-17 04:43 PM
Jared Kushner the same guy that held an expensive dinner that charged $100K per person, numbers might be off for the first time in OKP history, for foreign investors to "seek guidance" on how to better align themselves with US business interests.

It feels so rewarding to see the party that held a years long witch hunt on Hillary Clinton get hit with an indictment with the tagline "conspiracy against the US government". Yes, I'm petty and you would be too after sitting through an 11 hour hearing on emails.

I have a damn hard time believing Trump didn't know about any of this. Gates, Papadoulous, and Manafort should snitch for the sake of democracy. Flynn should roll over as well and have his title taken away regardless of the outcome. He's a disgrace to every general in US history. If Trump gets away with this the prestige of democracy is no longer there.

Jared Kushner left the country to consult with Betsy Devos' brother the guy that founded that PMC responsible for heinous crimes in Iraq, in my opinion.

Who's on your "get hit with these charges" christmas list?

Jared Kushner
Betsy Devos
Mike Flynn
Another Trump subordinate