Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYears ago, I lived in a rowhouse and my upstairs neighbor sold crack...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13195169&mesg_id=13195464
13195464, Years ago, I lived in a rowhouse and my upstairs neighbor sold crack...
Posted by flipnile, Tue Sep-19-17 09:47 AM
...but this story isn't about him, it's about the downstairs neighbor, a really bummy-looking little dude that the landlord used to hire as a jackleg to do work on the house. Whatever. And this wasn't realy my apartment, it was a chick I was dating & her kids'. Anyway, one day I'm sick-as-fuck with the flu, and this dude comes by to fix something. Whatever. Dude was just a little too loud for me, and since I was sick and wasn't chiefing I got rage. Kicked dude out, then went down to his crib and basically threatened serious harm to him (in front of his girl and some other chick) if I saw him around again. I felt bad about it, but fuck it. Dude ran off like a roach whenever he saw me after that.

Fast forward a few weeks, and the chick I was seeing (and her kids) came back to see dude running out of the building all sweaty, and his bloody girlfriend came stumbling out their apartment door a few seconds later. Dude had stabber her a bunch of times. Never found out what happened to her, as I had them all start staying at my place after that (smh).

The crack-selling neighbor passed-away later that summer. Cool older guy, always looked-out for us. RIP Bruh.