Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecthis name was D-ROCK
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13195169&mesg_id=13195430
13195430, his name was D-ROCK
Posted by legsdiamond, Tue Sep-19-17 08:35 AM
my last apartment the girl below us had an ex boyfriend named D-ROCK. His name was Dennis or Dave but he said they call him D-ROCK. He was swoll as shit too...

It's always the person who swears to you the apt complex is quiet that ends up being the main problem. No less than 3 days after we moved in we heard yelling at 3AM. She had a boyfriend but D-ROCK got out of jail and popped up and wouldn't leave so she called her SO crying saying she didn't fuck D-ROCK. D-ROCK snatched the phone from her and said

"buddy, she didn't fuck me but she sucked my dick...FROM MY DICK TO YOUR LIPS!!! Sorry buddy but she done sucked my dick and she is gonna do it again when I hang up, BYEE!!"

Cops were called.

I felt so bad for her boyfriend cause he was prolly sleep and woke up to that saying...never saw him again.

but that was just the beginning. From then on D-ROCK camped out at her house for the next 6 months. She would kick him out and this dude bought a lawn chair with an umbrella and sat in the parking lot.

cops were called

We would hear random shit like "OUCH, WHY DID YOU THROW GRITS ON ME?"

What's crazy is when I went downstairs one time to return a plate her apartment was NIIIICE as fuck. I mean, shit looked like Fraziers spot. Come to find out her dad worked for Microsoft and bought her the place. She was fucking nuts tho.

Then she fucked around and called my wife fat. My wife isn't fat at all but but you know how crackish white girls think anything with meat on the bone is fat. My wife tried to get at her but ole girl ran inside. She then yells "your dead to me" to my wife. 2 days later we are chilling in the parking lot and the girl strolls up and starts talking like everything is cool. I guess she saw my wife's WTF face and then she goes "oh yeah, I forgot, your dead to me" and ran in the house.

Last time we heard helicopters flying around. 2 or 3 of them flying around for a good 30 minutes so we knew they were looking for someone. All a sudden D-ROCK knocks on the door with some muddy ass shoes.. "yall good? just wanted to check on you, we been downstairs all day and night but heard choppers in the sky"

That was the last time we saw D-ROCK. By this time D-ROCK was no longer swoll.. he was crackish skinny.

A neighbor said they been trying to get her out the paint for a minute but since she bought the place they can't really do anything until she has a major violation. Cops knew them by name.