Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject"If I gotta tell it, then I gotta tell it all......" © Usher Raymond
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13195169&mesg_id=13195236
13195236, "If I gotta tell it, then I gotta tell it all......" © Usher Raymond
Posted by c71, Mon Sep-18-17 01:24 PM
ahem

about 4 years ago, at this apartment situation I live in (it's not so much like an urban apartment building but some connected 1 floor residences in with a parking lot in the middle), I let my mother come over and do something in my apartment. Apparentlty, this female neighbor saw my mother going into my apartment and thought my mother lived there.

So one day when I'm in the apartment, someone knocks on the door. This 20 something female asks me if I live there, because her mother (my neighbor) saw a woman go in the apartment and thinks that a woman lives there. I tell the 20 something year old woman that I live in the apartment. She seems like she knows her mother is upset about this.

A couple of days or weeks later, the neighbor (not the 20 something year old but the actual neighbor - the mother) came knocking at my door. So when I went to open the door, I see her walking away.

So...

Since I didn't know her, I walked over to her door and knocked and asked her, "what did she want?" She had a crazed look in her eyes and seemed very offended that I didn't think that her walking away from my door was enough for me to know to not bother her, like her walking away should have ended my interest in knowing what that was about.

so....

last year, I'm laying in my bed (I think it was November)....

CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm thinking it was a gun shot)

I walk from the bedroom to the door in the living room and I'm hearing all of this cracking. Then I realize the cracking is glass from the front door falling out. So I look and I see some kind of liquor bottle has shattered the glass on the front door.

The next day, the landlord is doing this whole door-replacement thing that takes hours along with the clean up and around the end of this door replacement project she comes out of her apartment and starts viciously accosting me verbally. The landlord has to tell her to chill.

The next day I tell the landlord that I think she broke the glass in the door. The landlord tells me about all the trouble he has with her and that he is going to get her family to make sure that she takes her meds because she's "okay" when she's taking her meds.

A few weeks later, I'm in the apartment and I she her coming out her apartment messing with the grate to the water supply thing for my apartment (the place where the water people shut off and turn back on your water supply). She's on the phone seemingly talking some mess about me - sort of like threats. A little while later the police show up and come to my apartment and ask if I have been messing with her phone. I tell the police I'm having problems with her. They say they know about her or whatever.

So very recently, around 3 am, I hear some loud banging. I know it has got to be her. So I look out the front door and I eventually see her going around to various people's front doors and banging. So I call the police. They come and they say they have to call her family. Then the police wait around for a while. I hear her in her apartment banging away from the inside. I go out and tell the police what she's doing. The officer says it could be an animal or something and they haven't seen anything so far. So they leave.

Even before that recent situation, usually every day in the morning, for the past 3 months, I'm hearing this neighbor just loudly cursing and screaming. Not sure if she's on the phone with somebody or if that is in fact for me particularly to hear. It is very disturbing and goes on for a while.

So....

Last night, I hear a loud splashing noise at my front door. I go to look (because I know it has to be her) and I see some water on the glass of the door and on the ground in front of the door. So I call the police. When the police come, I tell them she did it, and they go over and they know her by name (due to the whole area knowing about her by now - not just because of me but her widespread behavior) and they tell her to open the door. When she doesn't, they call her family (because by now, they know her family has to handle her) and her granddaughter comes and she opens the door for her granddaughter and a little while later the granddaughter and the woman go into the granddaughter's car and leave.

I hope the granddaughter took her to a hospital (hopefully due to the police telling her she's too far gone at this point) but that seems like wishful thinking.