Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectthat crazy neighbor
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13195169&mesg_id=13195169
13195169, that crazy neighbor
Posted by RobOne4, Mon Sep-18-17 12:15 PM
So i joined this Next Door app. Its basically like Facebook to discuss things with your neighbors. I am in an unincorporated part of the city and we are on the outskirts so its nice to be able to just see what is going on with crime and just news in general. But the only thing that happens on the app is complaining from bored neighbors. Its turned into everyone in a 5 mile radius constantly dog piling on this stupid lady named Dee.

Dee posts the stupidest shit. Lots of coyotes around here. They are constantly killing pets. Dee was so upset that this wasnt on her disclosures when she bought her home. She was trying to get people to sign a petition to get the humane society to post signs every X amount of feet to warn of the coyotes.

Dee crashed a house warming party and was apparently hitting on several of the men. Then the wives of said men jumped on the app to call her out. She responded by posting "sexy" pics. Dee is a disabled senior citizen.

This shit is daily with her. I am just glad she doesnt live on my street. But her stories and people calling her out provide some a nice break during my day.