Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectDo you carry cash?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13192345&mesg_id=13192345
13192345, Do you carry cash?
Posted by ThaTruth, Wed Dec-31-69 07:00 PM
Fuck all you "I don't carry cash" mf's. Now if your life is set up where you NEVER find yourself in a situation where you need cash and you're able to function like that, cool more power to you.

But if you have an active social life and regularly go to bars, clubs, parties etc. that may charge cover at most places you can't pay with a card at the door. Cash may be required to pay for things like parking, tips etc. If you're one of those people that's ALWAYS hitting up the homie that DOES carry cash talking about "I don't have any cash, can you spot me and I get you back?" fuck you. I know shit happens sometimes but for mf's that ALWAYS do that? Fuck you. When I go out I prefer to spend cash because I don't like using my card in a lot of random ass places anyway. But I usually budget enough cash for ME and MY nights expenses, not the weak ass mf that came out to kick it with nothing but a damn debit card. Don't be that guy. You know we're going out, we've discussed it all week. Prior to that take your ass to the ATM and get some fucking cash. A grown ass man should some cash in his pocket at all times.

Poll question: Do you carry cash?

Poll result (17 votes)
Its 2017, hell no (1 votes)Vote
always, you never know (5 votes)Vote
If I know I will need it (10 votes)Vote
I'm broke (1 votes)Vote