Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYeah, I just hope
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13184503&mesg_id=13186072
13186072, Yeah, I just hope
Posted by Kira, Fri Aug-18-17 01:46 AM
What am I supposed to do in the face of an organized wave of armed racists with deep government ties that can seemingly do whatever they want? These people have not and will not for the most part be charged with crimes.

This video is haunting for a few reasons:

The first night armed white men are allowed to parade around spreading fear and hate as KKK and Nazis. Cops didn't do shit and let this violence occur.

The man says around two minutes that cops need to be ready the next day because bad things will happen. Violence occurs the next day culminating in an innocent woman's death.

David Duke of the KKK is there receiving celebrity praise. Richard Spencer is there receiving celebrity praise.

These are young Republican leaders out there not crazy citizens. NO, these are future leaders of the Republican party.

President is too busy defending these heinous wastes of carbon increasing the racial divide. This is going to get worse because cops don't care to arrest these villains.