Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMoving to Denver
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13181283&mesg_id=13181283
13181283, Moving to Denver
Posted by josephmurf2384, Sun Aug-06-17 04:57 PM
I am moving from the DC area. I just accepted a new job and will probably be headed that way at the end of this month. Can you all give me some recommendations on areas to live. The office is in the Tech Center area and right next to a light rail stop. I have not decided if i am bringing my car out right away so suggestions for areas close to light rail would help. I may stay with family the first two months, but i would like to get my own place or find a room sooner rather than later. I am 33yr old unattached, currently i play darts for fun a few nights a week, other than that i have interest in art (specifically street art/graffiti stuff), enjoy food and eat out more than in. If any of you have experience with the city and can recommend some areas to start looking i would greatly appreciate it. I have not decided if i want to try and find a roommate or get my own spot, but max for rent would probably be about 2K. Thank you in advance.