Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: Lol nygga there was no cheating gotdamb
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13168562&mesg_id=13168636
13168636, RE: Lol nygga there was no cheating gotdamb
Posted by Mr. ManC, Sun Jun-25-17 05:35 PM
Closed primaries aside, between the fraudulent representation of Sanders (and his individual donors), "provisional" ballots never counted, voters with registrations switched, polling places' times modified or locations all out shut down, etc, ALL at the direction/supervision of a DNC that was supposed to be impartial = cheating.

>Once again Bernie bruhs mimicking Trump supporters

How so? You have more in common with a Trump supporter than I do. You are still riding hard for a candidate whom you basically only voted for because it wasn't the other person.

>
>It's crazy how when it comes to Bernie u all 'investigation
>does not mean guilty!'
>
>Meanwhile Clinton got investigated and concluded nothing
>happened and yal still talking like she's guilty of shyt

Show me where I ever said that. I wont disagree that some supporters took that stance, HOWEVER, MY exact stance after Comey essentially pardoned her was that superdelegates were still taking a huge risk in entrustung that Comey wouldn't pull a switcheroo at the end - which yall seem to think he did. Again, not my nor Bernie's fault. (Check the tapes)

>Don't know y it's so hard for yal to fathom that the
>democratic party didn't want a fake ass democrat to represent
>the party

>That's all the emails talked about
>
>No they weren't going to throw their support behind him when
>he refused to commit to the party

Cool, that's not their decision to make, when they have open primaries in certain states AND take money from constituents and voters who are not part of their party, but whose money they didn't deny. That is why they are being sued RIGHT NOW, and their argument is "well if we DID cheat, we aren't bound to live up to impartiality, because that is a 'political promise'" That's that bullshyt.

>And still us on his same ol bullshyt with that Our Revolution
>gritting scam he has going on

His Our Revolution program is encouraging citizens to run (and win) as well as primary do-nothing Democrats. Only reason he is touring with Tom Perez is the same reason he was with Hillary: to lend popularity to their unfavorability. None of the running with Democrats has helped him or his reputation. Besides, 15 million people left the Democratic party. There are a lot of "not Democrats" out there. Trying to account for that would be a winninh strategy, one that Dems apparently have NO interest in.

>But anyway
>
>Ya boys a fraud
>
>He can just hide behind being independent so he can still shyt
>about both parties without having to be held accountable for
>anything

He's always been Independent. It wasn't a new scam. He joined Congress the same time Hillary became first lady of Arkansas. He has largely been saying the SAME SHYT for 40 years. How is the man with no ties to private interests who has been on message for decades, but you found yourself with a candidate who switched up positions on basically a weekly basis?

>He has stocks in big oil/fracking/big charm
>
>He hired Paul Manaforts buddy Tad Devine
>
>He voted yes to deregulate shadow banks that caused the 2008
>financial crisis
>
>I could go on but ur boy is pretty much full of shyt
>

Private stocks are not the same as voting record. And again, very hypocritical to bring up questionable hires where such criticisms of Clinton were met with STFUs, but if you want to got cronie for cronie let's play that gave.

>
>Dallas Cavericks LETS GO!!

Congrats on Smith, sorry bout the Finals.