Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectLol such hypocrits.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13168562&mesg_id=13168593
13168593, Lol such hypocrits.
Posted by Mr. ManC, Sun Jun-25-17 08:28 AM
Not Bernie, but anyone trying to throw shade with this = any guilt on his part purely because there is an investigation.

When Hillary was under FBI investigation, as much as I disagreed about her as the candidate, it was always a wait and see attitude to let the investigation play out. Investigstion =/= guilt.

With Trump's Russia probe FBI investigation, again, as much as I despise the man's policies and ineptitude to govern, the process should play out and the evidence should be submitted and displayed. Investigation =\= guilt.

With this, it very well may come down that some impropriety went down with Jane Sanders, and that by proxy Bernie could have some hand in that and could and should face those consequences. It also very well may be a mutual hit job from Dems and Repubs to look to smear the popular politician who is actually adamant about policies which would help the working class.

If he is found guilty of anything, it won't make me want free college, or raised minimum wage, or single payer, or any other POLICIES any less because of it. He is not the inventor of those ideas, bor the gatekeeper. Just a politician who seems to prioritize these issues over campaign contributions and private interests.

But we will see. Investigation =/= guilt.